Mentor Teacher/ Program Director
Richardson Independent School District
Mentor Teacher: Responsible for grade level content selection and implementation. Develop innovative content delivery methods using learning technologies in a blended learning environment. Successfully manage diverse populations of students while accommodating multiple learning styles. Serve as Differentiation Specialist for campus with responsibility for mentoring colleagues in effective experiential learning methods. Initiate student reward system tied to e-learning programs to drive compliance. Facilitate staff training on successful pilot programs including instruction on the use of software simulations and scenarios.
Director: Solely responsible for overall program management of academic based after school program. Plan and manage yearlong curriculum framework for each individual age group and subject area. Implement and supervise all aspects of program such as personnel, budgets, accounting, communication and compliance with strict state standards. Act as liaison between campus administration and program provider. Provide ongoing training for employees in compliance with state mandates. Establish and expand vendor relationships to optimize available resources. Manage all aspects of content administration.
- Design and implement results driven programs to deliver measurable progress
- Design and administer diagnostic, formative and summative assessments.
- Establish and maintain department records and reports.
- Collaborate with district administrators to create/drive a desired work culture.
- Analyze assessment data and create intervention plans to address needs.
- Promote continual improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Powerpoint, Adobe Captivate and Photoshop
- Experienced in Edmodo, Google Classroom, Blackboard/ Edline, Oracle, Prezi, Explain Everything, Snagit, iMovie and Keynote.