Information Literacy Instructor
Cherokee School, Lake Forest District 67
- Develop technology and library lessons for students in kindergarten through fourth grade.
- Develop and align lessons with CCSS and state ISTE standards with curricular goals in mind.
- Collaborate with staff to integrate web tools, software, hardware, and other technology resources that will enhance their lessons.
- Implement inquiry-based and project based learning units.
- Utilize planning time with team members to develop and execute lessons.
- Maintain the computer lab and library.