Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic of San Antonio
• Prepare patients and patient rooms for exams, treatments and minor procedures.
• Verify insurance benefits and obtain authorizations for medications.
• Educate, review and explain preoperative care instructions and the surgical process to patients.
• Observe record and report patient vitals, conditions, reactions and treatments to physician.
• Administer injections and collect specimens.
• Return patient phone messages, triage-incoming calls, pre-certify surgical and other procedures.
• Oversee preparation of exam rooms, which includes restocking medical supplies, educational materials and pharmaceutical supplies and samples.
• Maintain patient confidentiality, including HIPAA and practice specific compliance guidelines.
• Attend and maintain training relevant to role, including practice management software, CPR, OSHA, CLIA and HIPAA.