Business Development and Communications Manager
Via International is a nonprofit organization serving others by promoting self-reliance and improving well-being through community-defined initiatives and international service learning.
- Implemented programming for service learning that impacts populations within the border region of the Unites States and Mexico, and Guatemala
- Developed a framework to measure the developmental impact of Via's service learning and microcredit programs
- Administered research and education for grassroots entrepreneurs within barrios in Tijuana including those most affected by violence
- Conducted strategic interviews and survey assessments to foster development of a comprehensive business plan
- Developed and maintained a marketing strategy including hard materials, internet based marketing, and social media