Project Name: KCCSS (Kabul City Camera Surveillance System)
Activities Area: Installation and maintenance of CCTV (Close Circuit Tele-Vision), ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognizer) Cameras
and Automating Intelligence Dept.'s Work Flow.
- Installation and maintenance of a new-technology Server Room with all equipments.
- Installation of Control Room for city cameras.
- CCTV Camera Installation + Connectivity
- Installation and maintenance of ESL3100-SC and ESL3100-HP-SC single channel Ethernet microwaves as well as multi-channel microwave links.
- Designing network infrastructure.
- Support in implementation of ICT management systems and strategies.
- Effective functioning of hardware and software packages.
- Performance of specific technical functions, including changing of hardware electronic components (disks, memories, network wiring, power sources, etc.)
- Routine repairs and assistance in upgrading patch and antivirus programs on a timely basis.
- Monitoring of file server traffic, usage and performance on a frequent and regular basis.
- Supporting users in backing up and restoring their files, as well as in virus detection, removal and prevention.
- Participation and assistance in the organizing training for the company staff on ICT issues.
- Maintenance of an update inventory for all softwares and hardwares.
- Extraction of data from various sources, research and retrieval of data from internal and external sources.