Senior Software Engineer
Serving as a senior software developer for a US based high tech major. The project includes maintenance and enhancements of the Internet based multi-lingual websites (built on Tridion platform) across multiple channels. The project methodology followed is Agile-SCRUM.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Participating in SCRUM ceremonies viz., Sprint planning, Daily standup calls, Retrospective etc.
2. Sprint Planning: Estimations of stories and clarifications wrt stories
3. Tridion Development : Typical activities include modular templating, UI resource integration, publishing, configurations, implementing custom pages
4. .NET Development: Typical activities include code fixes, common functions library creation, NuGet configurations
5. Release Activities: Creation of porting and publishing list, creation of package using Content Porter and production rollout followed by publishing