Senior Software Engineer
Serving as a senior software developer for a US based high tech major. The project includes maintenance and enhancements of the Internet based multi-lingual websites (built on Tridion platform) across multiple channels. The project methodology followed is Agile-SCRUM.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Participating in SCRUM ceremonies viz., Sprint planning, Daily standup calls, Retrospective etc.
2. Sprint Planning: Estimations of stories and clarifications wrt stories and new requirements.
3. Tridion Development : Typical activities include Modular Templating, UI resource integration, publishing, configurations, implementing custom pages
4. .NET Development: Typical activities include code fixes, common functions library creation, NuGet configurations, REST API development.
5. Release Activities: Creation of porting and publishing list, creation of package using Content Porter and production roll out followed by publishing.
6. Tridion Upgrade (PoC): Involved in SDL Tridion upgrade to SDL Web 8.5