Student on Field Placement
Fred's Place(St. Vincent De Paul Society)
- Communicate with visiting homeless clients in the facility.
- Assist in making resumes, finding accommodation, job applications.
- Case Intake, Assessment and analysing the case from the practice framework.
- Build rapport with clients by working in the kitchen and serving tea/coffee/toasts.
- Visit outreach sites assisting the Outreach Worker.
- Work on the Real Case Studies provided by the Manager in a group/team.
- Learn and practice ethical dilemmas, case management & accountability, practice ethics, teamwork and decision making and working in a welfare industry.