1- Planning Process - Application of Planning Scheduling Process for the schedules under my scope.
- Setting up the Project Schedules with the Schedule/Task owners
- Critical path analysis for the schedules
- Challenging the Schedule/Task owners in order to management of schedule risks.
- Managing schedule adjustments, study of reduction of certain task
- Propose action plan to improve the schedules and durations
- Escalate any delay on the critical path to the Project Management
- Gather all the assumptions and hypothesis used to build the Schedules
- 100% Process Compliance
2- Tool Usage - Managing PMS and other Customer Planning tools in line with scheduling instructions and customer requirements.
- Updating the Schedule Baselines
- Schedule updating
- Involvement in Planning work-group(s)
3- Project KPI's Reporting - Milestones KPI
- Measuring physical progress with the Schedule/Task Owners
- Follow-up and reporting of Project KPI's (MHR, Milestones, AMS)
- Translation of Contractual BOQ Billing milestones to the Project Schedule. Follow-up and monthly reporting of invoicing and sales milestones. (BOT, SOT)