Senior Planning Engineer
Schneider Electric Egypt
-initiated the planning organization inside Schneider Electric Egypt.
-responsible for ZOHR development project.
-responsible for supporting the Project Management team and wider project team on a day to day activities.
- Initiate and facilitate development and maintenance of project schedules for assigned Projects.
- Support with consolidated data and progress measures for weekly and monthly reporting requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce comprehensive schedules to suit different users or audiences
- To lead the project control aspects of a number of assigned projects concurrently, maintaining dashboards, and progress management reports
- Analyze all project activities establishing well defined work activities, and create a detailed and properly sequenced project schedule
- Monitor actual job progress, compare to contract baseline and report progress against schedule to the project manager and client as appropriate
- Regular liaison with site and integration teams to understand and report manufacturing and site progress for assigned projects
- Mitigate risk by adopting recovery strategies for any identified project delays
- Escalation of emerging risks to the assigned Project Manager
- Prepare "look ahead" schedules and reports for Client
- To work in collaboration with the Finance team to provide revenue and cost forecasts throughout the life cycle of the project/s
- Supporting any new pre-sales opportunity with the preparation of bid documentation and high level planning activities
- Attend project team and client meetings as and when required
- Any other reasonable duties as delegated by management