Lab. & Q.C Chemist
- Part of the laboratory & Q.C Crew in the commissioning and Start-up for Damietta Methanol Plant during Project and Operation phase.
- Develop and validate the analytical methodology to evaluate its Suitability and accuracy.
- Performing essential laboratory management duties in the absence of the laboratory superintendent.
- Responsible for: process monitoring and optimization and to certify the quality of product and effluent produced on the EMethanex site.
- Maintains a high standard of safety practice in the laboratory through adequate training, suitable equipment and consistent utilization of safety, environmental and industrial hygiene Procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining personal awareness of all controlled related the position of Shift chemist as per document awareness report for document management database.
- Following the Laboratory Quality Management System.
- Responding to customer requests.
- Directs and perform the day-to-day routine analytical activities as well as the request analysis.
- Calculating, checking, recording and reporting results.
- Performing corrective and preventive maintenance of modern analytical equipment.
- Identifying and troubleshooting problems with Lab Equipment and methods where appropriate.
- Developing data base for analysis data generated during shifts and making it available in required format for responsible personnel and users.
- Monitoring quantity of chemicals, gases, glass & plastic items, instrument spares, consumables, etc required for laboratory routine and long term operations.
- Ensuring quality analysis of finished / shipping product and making the analysis report available to responsible production / marketing personnel in time.