I am a self-motivated individual who has performed excellent in my academic years and achieved all my goals.
Seeking a challenging career, which provides me with an opportunity for personal growth.
Interested in a position in which my academic background can be put in practice.
A good team player and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Jan 1998 - Jan 2004
Bachelor in Computer Engineering
Mar 2004 - Jun 2004
Implementing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
Implementing Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional and Server
Feb 1998 - Aug 1998
Intensive English Course
Jan 2004 - Jan 2012
Class Home Est.
- Coordination of all tasks, whether cleaning or maintenance to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Continuously reviewing procedures and processing within the department to maximize profit, increase productivity and improve efficiency.
- Visit work sites to make sure of the workflow are in the right way.
- Following up the customers contracts.
- Coordination with the shop suppliers and searching for new products.
- Contacting the customers.
- Establishing the work strategy for the employees.