Deployed to Afghanistan: Infrastructure Training Advisor Team Chief 2014
- Responsible for the transition of American built critical infrastructure facilities, totaling over 100 million dollars, to the Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF),
- Coordinated and monitored Facility Engineer training for the ANSF Personnel, and advised the Facility Engineers at the Brigade and Corps level.
- Oversaw work of contractors awarded projects for facility operations and maintenance.
- Mentored ANSF Officers through the contract procurement process and annual budgeting.
Mobilized for the Global War on Terrorism 2008-2009
- Responsible for the scheduling and coordination of all training events for mobilized Army Reserve, National Guard, Air Force and Navy units deploying into theaters of operation.