DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER
RELIANCE JIO INFOCOMM LTD.
A leading provider of mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India, to provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology
Presently managing the 4G operations (wireless, wireline, handset & device products) for Kanpur territory; heading the entire area comprising of 11 centers in 6 districts with a team of 18 direct reports and 230+ staff. Notable achievements are-
- Re-validating Jio Center (JC) boundary in Kanpur, Kannauj & Jalaun. Mapped 11000+ category retailers on GIS.
- Enrolled 11 RDS & 68 ARDs for business. Presently selling 34497 devices per month, and acquiring 82K customer MoM, highest in the circle.
- Rolled out 57 Jio Points, till date.
- Maintaining a RMS of 35% (14.07CR pm) and CMS of 35.3% (110K Acq), highest in the circle.
- Signed 7689 LoIs for WiFi Hotspot.
- Mapped Tx for FTTx business soon to be launched, identifying provision for S2 & OLT.
- Ensured smooth transition & operations by delivery of customized business solution (Application Hosted Services, Hosted Messaging & Co-location services) on the guidelines & approvals from RDC & NOC.
- Home-pass mapping for 8200 route KMS completed, out of a scope of 20000 route KMS (top in the circle).
- Attrition rate of 2.2 % during last year, lowest in the circle.
- Identifying HNI customers in the entire area for soft launch and following up progress status of Jio Centres with EPC, IT, NPE, EB & RE teams to ensuring completion within specified time-line.