HCL Technologies Limited
- Elicitation and management of requirements;
- Stakeholder management including business and technology;
- Execution of project planning and design phases;
- Documentation of project deliverable (business cases, requirements and design specifications, process maps, use cases, user interface mock-ups, test objectives, end-user training materials, service management plans);
- Lead Business Analyst on a project to provide data warehousing, OLAP and MIS reporting solution for Commercial Lending pricing team.
- Developed the business objective matrix to simplify the process to finalise business requirements and solution;
- Facilitated and managed extensive workshops to document the detailed requirements;
- Led the business analysis team consisting of 3 members, managing the delivery of 3 work streams across 4 release cycles;
- Integration of components from three different teams – 2 vendors and an internal team;
- Worked as the Business Analyst on a program of work that established a market leading Credit Pricing & Profitability platform for the Business and Institutional Banks.
- Worked on a business case to include integration with the Bank’s new Core Banking platform;
- Developed the requirements document to integrate the enterprise wide Pricing engine with various internal systems;
- Managing the delivery of 4 work streams across 3 major release cycles;
- Integration of 2 vendor applications and various in-house systems to deliver enterprise-level scalability, supporting multiple channels (including domestic & international users);