2014(Apr)-Present: Viscus Infotech
As head of Customer Relations, responsible for recurring sales, customer retention, customer satisfaction and to analyze customer business so that right solutions can be pitched. My responsibilities include.
- Individually managed to garner recurring business over A$5 million in 2016 from existing customers.
- Engage with customers directly and work in conjunction with Sales team to up-sell & cross sell my company solutions to existing customers.
- Individually and as part of the CRM team responsible for customer retention, selling maintenance & support programs to existing customers.
- Identify business opportunities and help pitch the right solution to customers.
- Manage Customer Loyalty & Referral Programs to increase customer stickiness and business penetration.
- Manage clients, vendors, partners contracts, service agreements & measure performance.
- Responsible for overall ownership of designated partner accounts.
- Responsible for ongoing support and resolving customer issues.
- Designed & delivered a "CRM" software automating sales & customer Process. I also hold ownership for management of the delivered platform.
- As part of the senior management responsible to define organization goals, service delivery and project management process.
2011(Sep)-2014(April): Hungama Digital Media Entertainment
As head of Service Delivery for Hungama responsible for recurring sales, customer retention, customer satisfaction, project management and to analyze customer business so that right solutions can be pitched. My responsibilities included,
- Own the complete engagement with Intel Corporation for a infotainment platform for PC's & Laptops.
- Responsible for training, customer on boarding, support for all personnel (including Retail store personnel) involved with the infotainment platform.
- I was the Product Owner of the infotainment platform responsible for Product Roadmap & Growth.
- Responsible for managing vendors (Print, Media, E-Commerce) & on boarding partners for the infotainment platform.
- Responsible for inception and management of Project Management Office (PMO), project managers & all projects of Hungama.com.
- Delivered Hungama's Music APP on iOS & Android platforms.
- Delivered multiple co-branded service portals with leading Telecom players in India working with top telecom companies like Vodafone, DOCOMO and Airtel.
2005(Nov)-2011(Sep): Sify Technologies Limited
As head of Service Delivery & Product Management, responsible for recurring sales, customer retention, customer satisfaction, project management, product management, pre-sales, business analysis and responsible for business growth & product success of the messaging business vertical. Key responsibilities included,
- Individually responsible for messaging business with a Year on Year (Y-O-Y) revenue over A$8 million.
- Responsible for product roadmap, product design and product development for the corporate messaging services (Both SaaS & Customer Premise Solutions).
- Lead the Pre-Sales & Solution Design for Corporate Messaging Business Services.
- Individually responsible for Pre-Sales & Solution Design for Corporate Messaging Business Services.
- I was part of the first team of Program Managers for Sify's Internet Service Business.
- Delivered over 500 locations for companies like SVC Bank, Yes Bank helping them to deliver "Core Banking Services" to every customer in India.
- Responsible for client support for IT services on the messaging platform.
- Delivered multiple programs for clients working across three verticals in Sify (Connectivity, Messaging and Security).
- Delivered an integrated program linking multiple factory locations to HO via internet & email messaging services.
2000(May)-2005(Oct): International Rectifier (IR) Corporation USA (IR Infotech) - Now Infineon
As head of Service Delivery & IT Support, responsible for IT services and delivered projects across Asia (Hong Kong, Japan, India), Europe (UK, Wales, Italy) & USA. I worked on-site and off site to deliver IT solutions that helped ease our workforce ability to do their work. Key responsibilities included,
- Managed IR's offices for IT support & management in Hongkong, Japan and India
- Delivered IR's first inter office "Document Management Solution" to manage “Asian offices” remotely from India.
- Delivered a software repository for non-Japanese IT personnel to install Japanese language software. Helped cut installation time from 2 hours to just 10 mins.
- Delivered a worldwide IT software upgrade project across all Asian sites, USA & parts of Europe.