Sales & Distribution Manager
Picfare Industries is Flagship Company of Joban Group. The group is rapidly growing business house with significant Africa & Middle East operations. The business operations of Joban Group currently encompass seven business sectors:- Paper Conversion, Textiles, Engineering, Supplies, Energy, Consumer Products, Chemicals & Information Technology.
Picfare Industries is engaged in manufacturing of printed paper products including wide range of school and office stationery, business forms, commercial printing, security printing & label printing.
- Job responsibilities include managing sales & distribution through team of distributors across East African Countries
Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania & Kenya
- Base Location – Kampala, Uganda
- Job responsibility includes planning of brand building activities through indoor/outdoor branding, electronic media & social media during peak season period.
- Designing of trade schemes for revenue maximization, channel expansion to increase product penetration across the region.
- Actively involved in development of new product category to increase revenue & market share in assigned region.
- Revenue generation & maximization through effective distribution through strong channel partners across the country.
- Business Turnover - $ 30.0 Million/annum.
- Team Size: Sales Team – 10 nos., Back Office Team – 5 nos.
Attainment & Successes:
- Channel Expansion – Developed 60+ channel partners, which helped to generate additional revenue of $ 400 Million during fiscal year of 2014 – 2015.
- Growth – Incremental gain in revenue - 12% growth in current fiscal year compared to previous fiscal year.
- Successfully organized channel partner’s meet across the country, which helped us to understand current market demands in terms of quality & expected product pricing.
- New Product Launch – Successfully launch new product category in student exercise books & photo copy papers.