A passionate individual who loves to deliver solutions.
- Bracknell Berkshire
- [email protected]
Delivered a comprehensive pricing strategy for 2-3-5 years, potential to deliver £200,000 of new business.
Converted an email into an account worth £50,000 sales.
Created content which was replicated in Ireland, Europe, India and Australia.
Sales tool - allowing the sales team to configure products and price them accordingly - instant price update shortening the sales cycle for competitor switch – increased the efficiency by 10%.
Quotations database - a central repository of all the quotes with a brand new template - 100% traceability for the entire team.
Paperless process - a smart device enabled process to capture job data - making the process over 50% efficient.
Project 750 - increased output without adding extra headcount - output increase by 2.5 fold.
Deviation zero - No deviation for year (3 consecutive years) - average 2 per week.
Glass transition temperature - product recovery from increased from 90% to >98%.
• Manufacturing protein based (coagulation factors) sterile injectable pharmaceutical products to the highest cGMP standard.
• To train new starters in order to perform the designated tasks.
• To assist in the review and revision of SOP’s, BPR’s and related documentation.
• To adhere and implement cGMP and H&S standards, including hygiene, environmental control and safe working practices.
• To work with, develop positive relationships with; communicate with other employees/department to achieve targets and objectives fulfilling the principles of continuous improvement.
• Major protein purification techniques used: Chromatography, Virus filtration, Ultra filtration, Centrifugation, Aseptic processing.
Core modules: Organisational analysis, Business Environment, Marketing Principles: Theory & Practice, Management Accounting, Critical Perspectives on Management.
Electives: International Marketing, Leadership
Dissertation: To study the effect of various constitutive promoters on the expression of luxCDABE operon by Real-time PCR.
Problem based learning: Molecular Biotechnology, Industrial Biotechnology
Taught Modules: Core Molecular Biology & Genes, Proteins and Development.
Modules: Recombinant DNA Technology, Medical Microbiology, And Bacterial Genetics, Virology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Industrial Microbiology