Regional Sales Manager - IT / BFSI
Sharobi Technologies (Private) Ltd
• Provide account management to an existing territory (Singapore and India)
• Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
• Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
• Develop, manage and execute a successful sales cycle across 5 sales reps – IT Project Outsourcing Business.
• Advise senior management team on sales directions, competitors and market trends.
• Execute day-to-day call cycle management, using a wide variety of techniques, from traditional advertising sales philosophy’s to highly technical consultative sales techniques.
• Identify and coordinate potential business with the reps & Sales Director