I have a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, a professional diploma in Human Resource Management, and a Business Supervision Certificate from Greenville Technical College in the USA In addition to, I have hundreds of training hours in different areas. My experience, combined with my educational background, provide me with a solid foundation to stand as a professional team member who will participate in achieving the organizational strategic goals, and in developing policies and procedures in the area of talent and change management.
Jan 2010 - Apr 2010
Performed my internship at HR consultancy office (Propel HR), while completing my management certificate from Greenville Technical College. I worked on several projects and my deliverables were concentrated in three programs to enhance awareness for their clients; (effective communication, harassment in the workplace, and recruiting processes), reviewed and critiqued varying job descriptions and performance review forms, and constructed Employee Satisfaction Survey with the analysis tool.
Jan 2008 - Jan 2009
Assistant Project Manager
Developed a business plan, managed all activities for role model assessment center & training service provider through MAC Carpet that had a budget around 20,000,000 Egyptian pounds, delivered core values for professional services through blended learning with different methodologies like e-learning and face-to-face training to MAC Employees, business organizations, and the community.
- Designed, formulated, and managed the entire project activities
- Established the physical place and furnishing of the academy
- Participated in setting MDC Structure & Man Power Planning till 2012
- Continually followed up project activities and budget
- Formulated a training management system for the academy
- Developed management system for the academy
- Implemented “train the trainer” system and certification process for trainers
- Contacted suppliers and providers for the entire project period
- Coordinated with German Partner Consultants and Governmental representative to oversee and manage the project schedule
Mar 2007 - Jan 2008
Technical & Engineering Training Section Head & Soft skills Trainer
Designed and planned for 5S & Visual Control Workshop, starting with delivering awareness seminars of 5S & Visual Control, organizing and choosing the team for implementation, designing a strategy for each (S), Implementation phases, controlled and evaluated the project.
- Participated in all training & development functions
- Business Development Instructor: delivered different training courses such as: Train the Trainer, Effective Meeting Management, 5S’s, and Visual Control awareness for all levels within the company managers, engineers, and shop floor workers
- Created and organized more than a questionnaire in terms of job satisfaction, performance standards, and gap analysis
- ISO 9001+ TS 16949 internal auditor
Aug 2009 - Present
Sep 1997 - May 2002
Bachelor of Science
Seeking a challenging role in the area of talent or change management especially training and development functions, in order to utilize my qualifications and competencies conducive to generating creative ideas and maintaining continuous improvement through workflow