~Procurement Management ~Logistics Operations ~Vendor Devlpmnt ~Material Management ~Shipping Operations ~Supply Chain Management ~Contract Management ~Team Management ~ Negotiation ~ Strategic Sourcing ~Time Management
A result oriented & performance delivered expert with over 15 years of experience :
A strategic planner with expertise in implementing cost saving measures to achieve reduction in raw material, procurement costs, and logistics cost, office management
Experience in fleet management, transport solutions, development and aligned assessment, to strengthen supply chain effectiveness.
Adept at negotiating contract with suppliers/ transport/ logistics companies and C&F agents to achieve seamless and cost-effective movement of consignment, ensuring timely deliveries and office related administrative work.
Superb interpersonal, aligned & negotiation skills with proven record of spearheading cost innovation projects during the career span.
Areas of Expertise
Supply Chain Management
Developing long-term partnerships with local & foreign suppliers; managing day-to-day supplier performance to ensure meeting of service, cost, delivery and quality norms.
Conducting suppliers’ audits on a regular basis to measure supplier performance against contractual standards and implement necessary corrective actions.
Spearheading cost reduction initiatives consolidating tasks, eliminating non-value-added processes & complete re-engineering of processes and systems.
Materials Management/ Procurement
Monitoring procurement schedules along with finalizing the specifications of the materials and establishing the quality & quantity limits for efficient inventory control.
Streamlining the system and procedures for efficient inventory control for ensuring ready availability of materials to meet the production targets.
Affecting opportune sale of surplus, scrap and by-products for maximum value realization
Implementing key procurement strategies for material; purchase, schedules and ensuring that these strategies and schedules aligned with organization objectives.
Managing import & export trade operations involving vetting of commercial and coordinating with various external agencies.
Liaising with regulatory authorities for obtaining necessary sanctions / clearances and ensuring compliance with various statutory obligations.
Interacting with banks for making remittances, arranging Bank Guarantees.
Logistics / Transport
Appointing & negotiating with C&F agents, transporters and secondary & tertiary transport terms to achieve seamless and cost-effective movement of consignment, ensuring timely deliveries.
Providing finance /e inputs in negotiations transporters / Network Contractors (C&Fs) for cost efficient logistics solutions and clearances.
Managing logistics operations involving coordinating with Freight forwarders, transporters, C&F Agents and other external agencies to achieve seamless & cost-effective transport solutions.
Preparing Document for approval and specifying functional requirement to programmer for the smooth operations.
Facilitating smooth implementation of the developed software’s across the verticals in the organization to ensure standardization of operation.
Office Management & Administration
Office administration, HR functions, visa processing, liaising with different departments for efficient management of office, management of office lease and associated formalities.
Ethics and honesty
As Regional Procurement officer of Dubai Office, personnel and finance arrangements, including oversight of relations with vendors, banking institutions, travel entities etc. ensured that IFRC policies, rules, and regulations were adhered to, resulting in superb review by external auditors and a successful financial audit during 2012.
Worked on Humanitarian Logistics Software, SAP MM Module.
Well versed in MS Office, Internet, Tally ERP.
Sep 2015 Present
Procurement & Logistics Manager
Maatouk Factory LLC-Abu Dhabi
- Food items procurement of Green Coffee Beans, Sugars, Various Dry Fruits, and various other items.
- Packing materials procurement of Flexible Material, Boxes, Bags, Liners, Vacuum bags and Labels.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Supply Chain management and inventory control. Responsible for the day-to-day contact with vendors, negotiating pricing, processing claims, arranging purchase orders, RFP’s and RFQ’s.
- Very much involved with Product development to client specifications and needs. Working closely with suppliers and vendors in Europe, South America, China, Middle East and Australia.
- Managing a multi-million-dollar budget on procurement.Monitoring data management to keep accurate product, contract, pricing and invoicing information. Working closely with suppliers and customers to improve operations and reduce cost.
- Ensuring the personal safety and safe working environment of staff.
- Communicating needs & objectives to managers & key personnel in procurement, logistics & distribution.
- Negotiating contracts to reduce costs and achieve maximum efficiency.
- Providing accurate routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated. Accurately calculating total supply chain costs in relation to proposed new projects.
- Obtaining quotes for transportation and also making cost comparisons.
- Equipped with the knowledge of vendor Management, MM Module in SAP, Consistent performer with strong track record in generating substantial cost economies in Purchase, Sourcing operations
Veracor Printing Press FZ-LLC-Dubai
Manager Cooperate Customer
- Successful implemented Procurement System Support. Analyzing the complete
- Procurement Business Process for the Co. and providing Strategic Procurement advice moving forward.
- Enhancing Procurement/Contract processes, evolving them to be more efficient, effective and less time-consuming.
- Providing support utilizing the Sourcing and Contracts Systems.
- Kaizen Approach in Contracts and Tenders, identifying areas of improvement and working towards achieving the corporate goals. Worked as a Consultant
WFP, ICRC and IFRC.
Operations Manager Commodities Services JLT-Dubai Commodities and Services JLT is the sister concern of IMGC. International Multi Group of companies (IMGC) established in 1986 having own Manufacturing, Processing, Packing and trading units. IMGC supplies of Relief, Rehabilitation and Reconstruction goods to United Nations and all the International Relief Organizations, worldwide. The group deals in all types of Food andNon Food items for relief supplies such as Hygiene Kit, Tents, Blankets, Kitchen Sets, Plastic Buckets, Sleeping Mats, Jerrycans, Tarpaulin, all type of Vehicles, Tyres, Spare parts, IT equipments, Medical equipments, Stationery items, Mosquito Nets etc. The turnover of the group is over USD 200 million per annum with staff strength of more than 2000 persons Overseas Offices USA, UAE, Malaysia, Jordan, and Afghanistan.
- Regularly monitor performance of IMGC/Commodities Services staff members and provided coaching ensuring performance improvement and development.
- Preparing Request for quotation/tendering, analyzing Comparative Bids, Conducting COC's (Committee on Contract) meeting, Preparing contract for the supplier, Consignment note, complete follow up of the shipment until GRN received from consignee and the clearing invoices for payment.
- Identifying and qualifying of the vendors.
- Quality control & conformity with specifications are insured.
- Sourced and negotiated pricing worth more than 35 million Dirhams of various goods and services in last 1 Year of working with Commodities and Services.
- Maintain a statistical Data Base on individual product movement on daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Leading large-scale operations handling several million units weekly across 2 locations.
- Independently handling procurement after receiving RFQ's from the different NGO's & UN Agencies, getting a quotation from different suppliers/Manufacturers, after carefully analyzing suppliers quotation, submitting offer to NGO's and UN Agencies within the deadline.
- LTA Agreement with the exclusivity Food item supply for several regions with the Food Manufacturing Companies and negotiate better pricing. Results: 2 Million annual savings within few month of employment.
- Procured & Supplied 15 different Food items for Syrian Arab Red Crescent, Past 1 Year Commodities & Services(IMGC) have delivered more than300, 000 Food Parcels to Syria.
- Manage operations of the Purchase Department's
Department's and sub-contract function ensuring timely and cost effectuate acquisition of materials and finalization of sub-contracts for major multi-million Dollar project with WFP, ICRC and IFRC.
Notify exporters and importers of issuance of LC covering shipment of merchandise. Review LC documents to determine compliance with international standards.
Verify terms of credit, such as amount, insurance coverage, and shipping conditions to determine compliance with established standards.
Coordinate customer credit information and collateral papers with Loan Officer to comply with bank credit standards.
- Knowledge of every document (commercial invoice, customs certificate, origin certificate,
Regional Procurement Officer
International Federation of Red Cross & Red Crescent
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world's largest humanitarian organization, with 189 member National Societies. A part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, IFRC act on seven fundamental principles; humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality.
- Independently handling procurement from receiving requisition till the final delivery of the consignment including clearing of invoices.
- Sourced and negotiated pricing worth more than 50 million Dirhams of various goods and services in last 4 years of working with Federation.
- Identifying and qualifying of the vendors. Well versed knowledge in E Mersal 2.
- Preparing Request for quotation / tendering as per the IFRC procedure (Sealed Bids). Analyzing Comparative Bids, Conducting COC’s (Committee on Contract) meeting, Negotiating with supplier. Preparing contract for the supplier after the technical Evaluation of bids, Consignment note, complete follow up of the shipment until GRN received from consignee and the clearing invoices for payment. Conducted several tenders for the procuring of vehiclesHygiene Kit, Volunteer Kits, Family Tents,
- Shelter Tool Kit, Blankets, Kitchen Sets, Plastic Buckets, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats, Jerrycans, Tarpaulin, Cars, Truck, Forklift, Trailer, Motor Bikes, Tyres, Spare parts, Water Purification sachet, IT equipments, Gensets, Boat Engine, Medical equipments, Stationery items, Watsan Kits, Conversion of Vehicles into Ambulance, SOC Containers, Mosquito Nets, HDUV Conversion, Printing of calendar items, otherservices and transport worldwide locally and internationally as per the IFRC Standards.
- Self-reliance and an ability to work in challenging environments.
- Ability to develop, manage and monitor budgets with regards to procurement, fleet management and asset/resource administration. Replenishment of stocks.
- Experience of training in Logistics and Procurement techniques
- Effecient reporting skills for organisation monitoring and donor accountability.
- Technical handling of purchase files is carried out within in accordance with agreed time guidelines. Support & guidance provided to the regional procurement in all aspects of delivery of procurement services.
- Quality control & conformity with specifications are insured.
- Technical advice provided to National Societies on procurement of items. Regular communications on technical issues had maintained with requester.
- Established severalLong-Term Agreements (LTAs) between IFRC Dubai and local vendors for supply of goods and services i.e. Ambulance Conversion, Various Tyres supply, Courier service agreement, Stationery Items supply, 3PL Warehousing services includes stock management inbound / outbound handling, transportation and forwarding, Maintenance Contract of IT & Server etc.
- Working relations with International / regional suppliers developed and strengthened through meetings and visits.
- Worked as a “Procurement Delegate” in Haiti, (From 17 June 2010 – 19 August 2010) to support the operational needs in Haiti, International Federation was deployed me on a short mission to handle Logistics and manage local procurement within the region in accordance to the Federation procurement procedures.
- Maintaining 7 years proper procurement records to ensure adequate audit trail.
- Well versed with Incoterms 2010.
- Verifying that the Organization Business Conduct, Ethics & Health & Safety policy, is fully understood, implemented, operated and maintained.
Oren Hydrocarbons Middle East Inc - Dubai
Oren is a Divisional o ice of Oren Hydrocarbons Pvt Ltd India,Trading in Mud Chemicals, equipment & Accessories for Oilfields & Refineries (Oil & Gas) Oren key clients were Halliburton, MI Swaco, Baker Hughes Etc.
- Individually handled Oren Hydrocarbons Branch office at Industrial Park Freezone, Dubai and RAK and managed more than 70 employees.
- Successfully handled formation of chemical Company at RAK
- Played a key role in getting consignment stuck in Jordan to brought back – as the Jordan client refused to take the shipment by effectively coordinating with the freight forwarders and other parties to get the shipment)
- Administered deliveries from Factories to client and gave leads to production Manager on regards to suppliers mfg Pregel Starch in far east – shipments were worth in Million DHS.
- Handled shipments worth 300 thousand dollars and ensured that were shipped out within a week of arriving to various clients/customers in GCC.
Date of Birth:-27th July 1978
Language Known: - English, Hindi, Urdu & Arabic
Visa Status: - On IMPZ Visa
Passport No. Z.1868315 Valid up to August 2018
Language(s): - English, Hindi, Urdu & Arabic
Jul 2014Oct 2014
Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP)
American Purchasing Society (APS) USA
Apr 2012Jul 2012
Certified Trade & Logistics Professional (CTLP)
# Having a Dubai Driving License Valid till September, 2021.