General Physician GP
- Managing the daily home care medical and nursing services delivered to patients.
- Consulting patients in their homes, prescribing medication, providing immediate day to day medical care and emergency care before transferring to the main hospital.
- Compiling monthly departmental reports for the home care department.
- Coordinating with the nursing and physiotherapy departments to give holistic care to patients.
- Providing counseling and support to patients and their families in a wide range of health issues.
- Evaluating and Writing medical reports monthly for the renewal of patient Insurance (DAMAN)