- Oversight and P&L responsibility for Care Management, Clinical Development and Health Information Management Departments of Maine's largest physician group.
- Provide servant leadership, financial accountability, and career development to over 130 clinical and non-clinical staff members.
- Drive strategic direction and planning in collaboration with executive leadership, physician leadership, and Board of Directors.
- Lead build out of triage staffing model, IT and training systems overhaul.
- Partner with Quality Improvement, Risk, and Compliance organizations to ensure process improvement, ethical, legal, and medical compliance, and ongoing risk mitigation efforts.