- Manage territory of Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont consulting providers on improving quality of care and risk adjustment through Optum tools and programs focused on Medicare Advantage market.
- Utilizing data analysis, identify and target providers who benefit from Medicare Risk Adjustment training and documentation/coding resources.
- Partner with physicians, medical groups, IPAs and hospitals, to build positive, long-term, consultative relationships.
- Develop comprehensive, provider-specific plans to increase their RAF performance.
- Train providers on Risk Adjustment programs and tools, and work toward the adoption of these programs in to their practices.
- Collaborate with doctors, coders, facility staff and a variety of internal and external personnel on a wide scope of Risk Adjustment education efforts.
Network Program Manager
- Cumberland ME