Projects Technical Manager
Al Bandary Engineering
. Commercial Complex (2B+G+M+2/3&5) at (Al Waab City Block I)
. 4 Luxurious Apartment Buildings (B+G+5) at (Al Waab City)
. Shopping Mall & Cinemas (B+G+1) at (Al Thumama)
. Commercial Building (4B+G+M+7) at (Najma)
. Commercial Building (2B+G+M+5) at (Bin Omran)
. Residential Building (2B+G+7) at (Mansoura)
. Residential Building (B+G+3) at (Bin Omran)
Responsibilities & Key Achievements:
- Developing Project Management Plan & Implementing Organizational Strategies in Achieving Projects Objectives.
- Leading The Technical & Planning Team to Perform: Shop drawings, Technical Coordination, Projects planning & scheduling, Quantity Surveying, Cost Control and Change Control.
- Earned Value Management & Projects Performance Reports.
- Recommending Preventive/Corrective Actions to Bring the Projects Inline with Their Objectives.
- Analyzing & Initiating VO's, Claims, Time Impacts & Initiating Interim Payments
- Procurement Planning, M&C Material Requests and Purchase Orders
- Coordination with (Project Teams, Functional Departments & Key Stakeholders), in Achieving Projects Objectives.
- Providing Expert Judgement & Technical Support for Various Projects. (+800M QR)
- Representing the Main-contractor in all Client/ Consultant Technical & Progress Meetings.