Senior Sales and Services officer.
Mashreq Bank -Burjuman branch
- To provide the branch customer’s (either mashreq,mashreq gold or SME customers) financial services which exceeds their expectations by delivering an unbiased, competent, and timely and problem free service.
- To achieve the assigned branch targets on several assets and liabilities products including;accounts, overdrafts, personal loans, auto loans, credit cards, deposits, investment,insurance and bancassurance ( for both individuals and SME customers).
- Responsible for building business and to identify cross sales opportunities with existing customers with an objective of deepening customer relationships.
- To understand customer needs, identify financial & non-financial requirements by conducting financial need analysis.
- Proactively monitor trends, identify areas of opportunities and provide constructive and constant feedback on sales, service and operations efficiency, to reduce cycle time, reduce costs and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Effectively works with all other branch colleagues and other Bank departments toward providing the highest level of service to clients; fully understanding the importance of teamwork and communication.
- Makes outside sales call on clients and/or prospective clients to expand or establish business relationships.
- Ensures client satisfaction with the products and services and handles complaints.
- To take responsibility of customer retention.
- Maintains prescribed security controls and compliance with current regulatory legislation in order to protect the branch against criminal and fraudulent operations and unnecessary risk or exposure. And adhere to branch process and report deviations to the branch manager which lead to acceptable branch audit rating.
- Also to support and coach new staff to make easier their assimilation in the bank family.