Human Capital Consultant
Project: Kahramaa Finance Transformation for the Finance Department – Qatar 2012 – 2012
Organization Design Team Lead
- Developed the organization design approach and scope for the project.
- Developed the Change Management & Communication plan with the identified stakeholders.
- Developed Stakeholder Management strategy and plan.
- Manage the day-to-day internal and external communications activities of the project.
- Conducted as-is organization assessment to identify future organization along with improvement opportunities and recommendations.
- Designed the to-be organization structure along with sections functional roles and responsibilities.
- Updated the JDs for 60 employees of the Finance Department.
- Drafted the implementation roadmap of the new organization structure and
Project: Organization Development of the HR & Finance Departments for Ministry of Health – KSA 2012- 2012
Organization Design Consultant
- Developed the Change Management process and the Communication Strategy for the project.
- Participated in the PMO setup for the project and ensured all project members are on board and aware of project/client details and have a proper training.
- Developed the Job Description for 250 employees for the HR & Finance Departments.
- Developed the Authority Matrix and reporting lines for impacted employees.
- Assisted the project team in the development of HR P&Ps for the HR department.
Project: Gulf Film & Grand Cinemas Organization Design – UAE 2011 – 2012
Organization Design Team Leader
- Developed the Job Analysis Questionnaire covering all function of the organization.
- Developed Job Description for all Gulf Film & Grand Cinemas staff including the CEO, Deputy CEO, and Regional Directors.
- Developed Gulf Film organization structure along with organizational functional statements and reporting lines in order to accommodate the planned acquisition with the Holding company (Gulf Media).
- Developed Authority Matrix for GF including reporting lines.
- Developed the P&Ps for HR & Exhibition departments.
- Participated in the development of acquisition strategy of GF with Qatar Media.
- Participated in the development of distribution strategy.
Project: HR Modernization and Development – Government of Dubai- UAE 2011 – 2012
Capability Assessment Stream Leader
- Implemented the organizational improvement initiatives through action plans including (quick wins, short-term and long-term initiatives).
- Developed the competency and self-assessment tools:
- Competency-Based Test (CBT) for all the employees in the lower echelon (365 employees).
- Competency Based Interview (CBI) for all the employees in the higher echelon (165 employees)
- Self-assessment tool along with the manager validation tool to outline major areas of competence an effective HR job incumbent must have and highlight personal development plans to understand the overall capability level of the HR teams.
- Developed the external communication strategy to the project and ensured that the correspondence are documented.
- Developed the Individual Development Plans (IDPs) for each employee within the HR function for Dubai Government.
Project: Government Financial Management Information Systems (GFMIS) – Ministry of Finance (MOF)- Kuwait 2009 – 2011
Change & Communication Management Team Leader
- Developed the Change Management Strategy for the project along with the Communication and Stakeholder Analysis strategy & Matrix.
- Designed the internal and external communication process covering the appropriate communication channels and vehicles.
- Carried out stakeholder’s identification and analysis activities and ensure the communication of the right massage at the right time.
- Ensured that the GFMIS communication outputs are of a high standard, respond to the needs of the stakeholders, and are delivered within agreed budget and timelines
- Managed the publication and promotion materials of the project, including design and printing.
- Managed the Organization Assessment effort to analyze 39 governmental entities including identification of roles & responsibilities.
- Managed the Change Agent Network (CAN) which comprised of 30 agents within the MOF and 39 agents across line ministries in State of Kuwait.
- Developed and facilitated Change Readiness Assessment (CRA) to determine the willingness of MOF and line ministries employees to embrace change.
- Carried out Training Need Analysis (TNA) to measure employee level of readiness to transition to the Oracle System.
- Developed the Change Management School concept for MOF were employees have a proper understanding of Change Management and its role in GFMIS.
- Designed the Organization Structure for the following Departments: Change & Follow-up Department and Training Department as part of GFMIS project (The two departments have more than 200 employees).
Project: Rubban Logistics Holding- Kuwait 2008 – 2009
Project Business Analyst
- Carried out macro-economic analysis of countries for potential investment.
- Analyzed the logistics sectors including Marine, Aviation, Road transportation and warehousing for each of attractive country for investment.
- Conducted due diligence, including SWOT, PEST, and country risk analyses for the GCC, MENA and Indian subcontinent.
- Played an integral role in developing company vision and mission statement and defining business core values and guiding principles for Rubban Logistics.
Project: Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC) - Kuwait 2007 – 2008
Organization Design Analyst
- Implemented Stakeholder Management actions such as creating and managing issue log, weekly meetings for catch-up, centralize cross-business discussions and designing a structured communication strategy
- Designed GSD organization, reporting lines, manpower plan, Supply Chain policies & procedures, employee competencies framework
- Assisted in identifying customer needs and business requirements list (historical consumption/spend pattern and future forecasts) on commodities and services required.
- Employed Result & Grading Framework to the GSD pre-qualified employees and produced responsibility & RACI matrix for the GSD.