To deliver quality 21st century instruction that will prepare students for post secondary success-life, college, and career.
Aug 1999 - Present
Information Technology Instructor
- Collaborated with colleagues in writing lessons plans and curriculum for various business courses such as the district's A+ Computer Maintenance and upper level business technology courses
- Participated and successfully completed the voluntary PUSD Master Teacher Program which required numerous administrative and peer evaluations, training workshops, and proper documentation to support student improvement in utilizing higher level cognitive skills
- Assisted in development of start-up computer loan program to distribute refurbished computers to students of PUSD
- Helped to construct and present one-hour training session for students and parents of computer loan program
- Served as FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) advisor for three years which included planning for student conferences, write-up of purchase orders, and developing budgets and agendas for club
Aug 2005 - Mar 2009
B.S. in Secondary Education
Northern Arizona University
Computer Software Programs
I am proficient in the following software programs and coding languages: Office 2007 Professional Suite Adobe Flash and Dreamweaver Java and Visual Basic
YouTube Video introducing VisualCV.
This item is a detailed study on tongues
Student project centered around future career goals. Students researched, investigated, and presented final presentation.
PUSD CTE Works Logo