Seeking a curatorial internship in a museum or gallery that uses my research and interpersonal skills while broadening my knowledge of Art History.
Sophomore Art History student searching for a curatorial or gallery internship in the Charlotte, North Carolina area. Career goal is to receive PhD of Art History and teach at a college or university. Skills include research abilities, customer interactivity, basic Spanish, and basic computer competency (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access). Interests include art, entrepreneurship, and animals.
Aug 2009 - Present
- Dean's List 3/3 semesters.
- GPA: 3.6
- Vice President of on-campus Middle Eastern Dance Club.
- Active member of Kappa Delta Sorority.
- Member of campus Art Club.
Jan 2008 - Present
- Assist customers.
- Schedule appointments, answered phones.
- Minor dress alterations.
- Assist in planning and execution of occasional runway shows.