Biotech Consortium India Limited
- Progressive record of positions with increasing responsibility
- Consistently evaluated, monitored and redefined staff roles, performance, teaching and research activities of 91 Bioinformatics Infrastructure Facilities (BIFs) Centers, 47 Distributed Information Sub Centers (DISCs), 10 Distributed Information Centers (DICs) & 6 Centers of Excellence established by Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
- Facilitated major technology projects and approved business and research requirements for solutions targeted to research and development objectives and system enhancement requests
- Recognized for success in developing systems, process and cross functional collaboration significantly
- Drastically reduced complaint volume in concert with streaming workflow process by transitioning from manual to automated process
- Performed statistical analysis, and created detailed Graphs for management and advisers review using SAS Gchart, Gplot etc.
- Developed tables using SAS/Tabulate to generate totals in one and two dimensions and to nest or subgroup information.