Egyptian Electricity Transmission Company
- Responsible for switching on/off operations for all substation H.V. equipments.
- Perform and undertake regular inspection/monitoring of all substation equipments.
- Supervise voltage values to maintain it within technical limits.
- Monitor lines loading and take necessary actions to maintain it within operating limits.
- Troubleshooting of operational problems and implementation of actions to prevent non-conformances resulting to equipment outages.
- Responsible for the inspection and preparation of operational/fault rectification reports of substation equipments.
- Take appropriate actions when forced outages occur to restore substation status to normal operating status.
- Supervising the implementation of preventive and corrective maintenance works of substation components such as power transformer, isolators, instrument transformers, power circuit breakers, AC and DC system, HV disconnect switches, meters, relays, control circuits, lightning arrestors, and power cables.
Also, planning and scheduling tasks that are under my responsibility :
- Periodic and shutdown work plan schedule and integrate related maintenance works that needs immediate rectification or correction.
- Scheduling of all monthly and annual protection tests for transformers, feeders and transmission lines
- Coordinate with the National and Regional Control Centers for load shedding.
- Programmer of "Gadwala", a small software that all maintenance and protection schedules can be integrated into for better pursuance.