- A professional with nearly 12 years of experience in Sales, Marketing events, Team Management , Client Relationship management and Channel Management.
- Demonstrated abilities in maintaining healthy relation with Tier 1 and Tier 2 partners.
- Team player with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- Defining service standards and guidelines that serve as benchmark for excellent service delivery thereby contributing towards ameliorated service revenue generation.
- Framing the work direction and plan for the associates after thorough assessment of their capabilities.
- Explaining the service standards and work plan to the associates for deriving the best performance from them.
- Setting targets for the team members to ensure operational efficiency,
- Conducting internal and external trainings for the support members and associates for enhancing their competency.
Process Migration & Management
- Mapping business requirements and coordinating in developing and implementing financial processes in line with the pre-set guidelines; spearheading process migration initiatives.
- Identifying outsourcing requirements, managing infrastructure, negotiating the cost and conducting improvement analysis.
- Undertaking responsibilities of removing unnecessary procedures in processes; ensuring uniformity in the process understanding at the client’s and the organization’s end.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximise customer satisfaction level.
- Identifying and implementing strategies for building team effectiveness by promoting a spirit of cooperation between team members; involved in conducting performance appraisals for providing feedback on areas of improvement to associates.
- Determining training needs of employees and conducting suitable training programs to enhance their operational efficiency leading to increased productivity.
- Coordinating and resolving operational issues between Sales and Back-end operations.