Roosevelt House, Inc
Administrator at a Transitional Living Facility for girls that were removed from there home by the state. Overall responsibilities include as follows:
- Ten employees were under my direction
- Twenty eight girls ranging in ages from 2-17 were under my care
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receiving
- Prepared time sheets weekly for CPA to do payroll
- Scheduling employees
- Scheduling training for employees for certifications required by the state
- Scheduling medical, dentist, and therapy appointments for all the children
- Prepared financial reports quarterly for the Board of Directors to review
- Met with the state for unannounced and announced visits for inspections and reviews
- Dispensed medication
- Key holder to both facilities (permanent placement and emergency placement)
- Prepared and maintained all records for every child placed and every employee hired. These records were reviewed by the state on announced visits from the state.
- Reviewed axis records for children admitted to the facility
- Admissions and Discharges under the direction of the Director of the facilities
- Transported the children to and from school and appointments if the caregivers could not do so.
- Maintained the ratio as the state required 5:1 for children over the age of 5 and 4:1 if the child is under the age of 5.
- Help the Director write the Policies and Procedures Handbook for the facility.