Key Deliverable s:
- Implementing operational plans for ensuring smooth running of the Department of the College.
- Spearheading curriculum planning for professional development and the implementation of educational programs and activities.
- Reviewing the preset educational goals, objectives & classroom instructional programs, establishing academic and other performance objectives.
- Recognizing, respecting & nurturing the creative potential of each student.
- Fostering a healthy learning atmosphere in class and responding to all classroom queries in a spontaneous, empathic manner.
- Ensuring discipline by observing students' work, behavior and attendance.
- Keeping records and writing performance reports.
- Teaching MBA, BBA and BCA students in subjects like Organizational Behavior, Managerial Economics, Accounting & Financial Analysis, Financial Management, Portfolio & Investment Management, Insurance & Risk Management, Tax Planning & Financial Reporting.
Teaching & Operations
- Coordinating with the faculty members for altering the prevailing courses/ curriculum/ syllabus based on the requirements.
- Preparing papers; supervising and controlling examinations for students.
- Organizing inter-house activities, publication of newsletter, cheering for sports teams.
- Organizing & conducting Entrance Tests for admissions to under graduate and post graduate classes.