Vice President, Sales Strategy & Development
Responsible for developing merchant acquisition (sales) strategy, launching & providing sales capabilities, and training to the Merchant Sales organization across the multiple markets in Asia / Europe and Latin America.
- Increased proprietary sales force by 100% to drive 160% higher sales year-on-year. Invested in highest ROI channels, re-engineered strategies for expanding sales channels across 21 priority markets.
- Negotiated 10 contracts within 5 months with large regional data providers (telcos / yellow pages / industry data specialist) to develop prospect pipeline.
- Launched prospect management capabilities across the international markets to manage multi billion-dollar sales pipeline such as salesforce.com to further enhance prospecting and increasing sales productivity.
- Led re-engineering of legacy systems delivering $0.4 million in saves in 2009.Developed and introduced state-of-the-art sales portal across 21 international markets; increasing productivity by 15%.
- Improved leadership / sales skills for teams by launching training modules such as “profiles for success”, and sales negotiation skill builder.
- Redefined organization structure and launched a multi lingual pre-sales unit in Kuala Lampur to qualify prospects feeding in to the sales pipeline.
- Managed and led cross functional, multi location team across Argentina, US, UK, Singapore and Australia to deliver high profile Salesforce.com project in record 4 months.