Amar Salah Osman Alhassn
- sudan Single
- [email protected]
Accomplished, client-focused professional with over 5 years of experience delivering excellence in the management of processes, procedures and personnel within sales, call center and insurance environments. Demonstrated ability to ensure high levels of customer service, interpreting needs and matching with services and solutions to best address to customized client requirements. Highly efficient in analyzing and researching complex data and information to ensure contractual and regulatory requirements are met. Expertise in effectively training employees on new products/services, procedures and systems. Possess extensive experience in call center operations and providing leadership to teams in the delivery of high standards of customer service and the delivery of established objectives and KPIs. Highlights include:
* Created production tool and lead team to achieve an 11% increase in production in first quarter.
* Organized and scheduled staff assignments to ensure efficiency in budget management and the completion of tasks within agreed time frames while maintaining high standards of quality.
* Recognized for the ability to build and deliver local and corporate-wide training programs.
Skilled in evaluating employee performance and procedural efficiencies to identify opportunities for development
* Experienced in generating reports pertaining to account/ claim activities and presenting findings and recommendations to senior management.
* Practiced in assessing processes and procedures to evaluate compliance and implement initiatives to ensure compliance is maintained.
* Address: Omdorman, Albostan, Square No: 12
* Place of Birth: Khartoum, Sudan
* Date of Birth: Fb 1989
* Gender: Male
* Marital Status: Single
* Nationality: Sudanese
* Contact: +249 - 999111919
Khartoum University Faculty of Arts Department of Information
Call Center Agent
Respond to inquiries of subscribers and create integrated solutions for all the problems faced by the client
Agent at MTN SUDAN SOCIAL MEDIA
Patients respond to inquiries and find integrated solutions for all the problems facing the patient
President of the Council Thalathini of the Association of Faculty of Arts.University of Khartoum in the period from 2007 -2008
* Mr. Nada Taha Asharef – Contact Center Supervisor (MTN sudan) .
Cell : +249-922901501.
* Dr. Daoud coined - University of Khartoum, Faculty of Arts, Department of History .
Cell : +249-913655506.
1-The anime intellectual and practical skills .
2-Get a global certificate in this area .
3-To Adam Mande of skills to that age-old university .
4-My love and Ahqi to this university .