February 2006 to August 2007; Organisation: OPW fuelling component (India)
Job Title: Sr Design Engineer
October 2004 to January 2006; Organisation: Harvest Electronics Ltd
Job Title: Project Engineer
November 2003 to September 2004; Organisation: Innoventive tubes Pvt Ltd
Job Title: R & D Engineer
March 2003 to October 2003; Organisation: Advik Hi tech Pvt Ltd
Job Title: Design and Development engineer
February 2002 to February 2003; Organisation: Looking for job
November 2000 to February 2002; Organisation: Godrej and Boyce Mfg Co Ltd
Job Title: Executive Manufacturing
- Managed projects from conception, pre-production through to completion.
- Provided technical support to the project team and wider regional teams.
- Managed project budgets and kept costs down.
- Overseeing the maintenance of projects after completion.
- Responsible for the completion of all documentation.
- Prepared contract documentation for procurement services and materials.
- Evaluated tenders and providing recommendations.
- Carried out effective client liaison for all projects undertaken.
- Liaised with customers on a regular basis to ensure the successful design and
- 3D modelling using Pro E, AutoCAD and FEA using MIDAS.
- Managed a team of CAD engineers and documentation engineer
- Managed gas pump component projects from conception to delivery
- Conceptualised and designed 3D model using Unigraphics
- Finite element analysis using ANSYS
- Managed full product life cycle for design and development stage.
- Developed prototype and testing prototype