Governmental Affairs Coordinator
- Coordinate all governmental affairs events, including legislative luncheons, meetings, forums, and other special events.
- Publish governmental affairs newsletters highlighting recent Greensboro Partnership action or position on legislation.
- Manage department’s webpage (via Drupal) by uploading content and resizing graphics.
- Complete and file all necessary reports and documents to the North Carolina Secretary of State and Board of Elections.
- Research and analyze legislative news, filings, statutes, and reports of legislative sessions that impact the Partnership.
- Maintain departmental budget information, including approval and tracking of invoices and payment processing.