Junior Engineer/Site Supervisor
Internal Fit Out Supervisor – Started and completed a series of internal fit out projects. Work for such projects includes but is not limited to:
- Attending client project meetings, Co-ordination with the Client and Consultants (Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, etc.);
- Laying out walls, ceilings and floors as needed;
- Preparation and procurement of material quantities required for the job from drawings;
- Using drawings and on-site measurements to prepare all internal labour-only sub-contractor packages for all associated works on the job;
- Setting out and supervising daily works on site; Managing tool and storage containers if needed;
- Managing all sub-contractors (AC, Electrical, Plumbers, Ceilings, Woodworks, Special Floors, etc.); Measuring works and preparing weekly labour-only payments for internal sub-contractors (Stud and Gypsum work, tiling, painting, general labour, etc.);
- Measuring and Submitting details for special fixtures (e.g. curved glass and metal frames, bathroom stall finishes, etc.); Quality control of finishes;
- Snagging after completion.
The above description was carried out for the following Business Offices: Deloitte, The Goddard Enterprise Ltd, Sagicor Financial Corporation and SOL Petroleum (Corporate)
Luxury Condominium Supervisor – Main focus on such projects was the installation of finishes, quality control and Safety. Works for projects include but not limited to:
- Safety of the construction site;
- Co-ordination with consultants (Engineering, Architectural and Interior Design);
- Setting out and supervising daily works; Laying out as required;
- Measuring and preparing templates for special orders;
- Quality control and supervision on the installation of finishes (Coral stone works, Doors, Windows and hardware, Special furniture, Special tiling, Marble countertops etc.);
- Co-ordination with sub-contractors and quality control of their works (AC, Electrical, Plumbing, Generator Contractors, Elevator Contractors, Marble and Stone Contractors etc.);
- Managing, measuring works and preparing weekly labour-only payments for internal sub-contractors (stone and masonry, carpentry, tiling, painting, general labour, etc.);
- Snagging as required.
The above description was carried out for the following: Port Ferdinand Barbados and Palazzate Barbados.
Millworks Supervisor – Worked temporally in company’s workshop and was responsible for quality Control, Operations and Delivery. Worked checking the details for items in workshop against architectural drawings; Checking the quality of joinery as products were completed and monitoring and controlling the finishes prior to items leaving the workshop; Delivered items to sites and requested.
Road Works Supervisor – Worked on pipe laying project, main duties involved the planning, executing, monitoring and controlling of all works within the projects’ scope. Also responsibilities included setting out of daily duties for attendance on site and supervision of site work.
Project: Ionics Pipeline Project