- Physically fit and experienced in a manufacturing setting
- Skilled in operating equipment, line work, and general labour
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Punctual, organized and accurate on the job
- Able to handle challenging tasks in a busy environment
2012 - 2014
- Operate 40 tonne rock truck hauling out of mine
- Operate a Smooth Drum Roller flattening till and sand.
- Drive 777, 772, 740 Caterpillar rock truck to make the fleet roads, removing the unsuited material to the dump to haul rock, sand, till for the tailings pond at the Detour Gold Mine.
2010 - 2012
Canadian Security Management
St. Mary's, ON
- onsite security at Detour Gold Mine
- traffic control and parking enforcement
- make ID cards for people new to site and show orientation video
- respond to alarms, complete daily logs and fill out incident reports
- handle accounts for other companies, networking with other businesses.
2007 - 2009
- Machine Operator. Worked on assembly line with car parts and car seats
- landscaping; including turf maintenance, interlocking brick work, digging post holes, working with power tools and other machinery.
- Order picker, scanning bar codes off the line, heavy lifting, stacking items on skids.
2003 - 2006
- Mobile supervisor, handled files, reports, alarm response, contacted police on site
- responsible for company vehicle and equipment
- 2 way radios, phones. Foot patrol buildings, condos, offices, exterior and eternal
- Write reports fast pace environment. Scan bar codes.
- Red Hill, OSSD 2013,
- Valid 'G' Ontario Driver’s License, and own Vehicle
- Current Security Guard License, report writing certificate
- Valid Canadian Passport
- First Aid CPR & H2S certificate
- Niagara College Police Foundations
- Volunteer for Hamilton Police, and Elizabeth Fry