· Arts Academy Coordinator, Art Content Specialist, and serve on Leadership Team, as such I collaborate with administration and staff to oversee assignments, student improvement plans, and implementing administrative directives.
· Instruct a vast range of media including ceramics, oil paints, print making, pen and ink, charcoal, acrylics, water colors, wood sculpture, fibers and batik.
· Developed Art and Finance Clubs, manage school decorations, art displays, and semi-annual art shows.
· Create differentiated lessons for students covering issues based and discipline based curricula; lessons follow Pennsylvania and National Art Education standards and emphasize pluralism, interdisciplinary studies, and civic responsibility.
· Instruct middle school students for the Northwest Regional Talent Center for the Arts, September to December 2011, and March - June 2010.
· Organize Philadelphia Art Museum trips with students on first Sundays of the month.
· Taught 9-12 grade World History for Martin L. King's credit recovery program.
· Served on Site Selection Committee for King's applicant interviewing process.