VP Marketing Director
A Known and respected mentor in the mobile marketing Circle in Israel. I am the Founder & CEO of Israel's Q1 2012 Most Viral App - MeZeZe -The Social Phone Book. With 4 years experience hands on marketing and Business development work in the global Internet and mobile community, I proved the ability to lead, innovate and launch products that outperform the competitors with a winning marketing strategy and mass crowd exposure.
* Product lifecycle management *Branding/SMO/SEO * Market assessment* UX/UI Thinking * Lead generation * Revenue growth * Innovative marketing strategy* Media consumer * Crises management
MeZeZe, Tel-Aviv, IL 2011 to Present
Founder and CEO at MeZeZe
- Building up a successful new product with over 300,000 users and an average downloading rate of 5000-7000 users per day using $0 marketing budget.
- Creating a marketing strategy, business plan, directed towards investors in order to fund the product.
- Conducting weekly market research, focus groups and client feedback.
- Setting a precise plan and defining feature sets, as well as a go-to market strategy.
- Assembling and managing over 10 employees in various departments (including UX/UI designers, Client, Server and DB programmers) for on and off shore work.
- Giving multi-language presentations in front of a live audience, and representing MeZeZe at International mobile and entrepreneurial events.
- Creating compelling messaging, website and Facebook page content, and placing our product in a winning position against our competitors.
- Maximizing marketing results through the evaluation of future expenses such as: Affiliate Marketing, Adwords campaigns, Facebook/twitter targeted ads, Guerilla marketing, campus rep and more.
Virtual PR, Tel-Aviv, IL 2011 to Present
- Responsible for growing businesses exposure on the web, creating thousands of dollars in yearly revenue for clients.
- Hands on SEO and SEM work, managing paid online campaigns, working with off shore freelancers and content managers.
- Working hard to meet clients' demands, meeting on a monthly basis for updates, analytics and growth charts.
- Managing corporate budgets for online marketing campaigns (Facebook, twitter, youtube, linkedin and more).
- Marketing products for clients using Affiliate Marketing Strategy (Clickbank, Commission junction and more).
- Becoming a lead member of several respected communities the Internet marketing world.
- Giving private lessons and webinars in SEO and SEM for students around the globe.
- Keeping up with the latest updates from the Mobile and internet marketing strategies and changes.
Weboost, Tel-Aviv, IL 2010-2011
Partner, Product manager
- Working and building top notch websites on every open source CRM (Joomla, Wordpress, Magento, Drupal).
- Creating over 500,000 shekels in yearly revenue for a client using special marketing techniques and trend understanding.
- Applying all the UX/UI understanding on client's websites and e-commerce stores, pushing sales and phone calls up by 500%.
- Collaborating with the PR companies in order to maximize online exposure.
- Learning and launching network security measures to defend clients from online attacks such as: XSS, DDOS, wireless sniffing, SQL Injections and more.
SEO Israel, Rehovot, IL 2009- 2010
- Leading project manager at Israel's largest Search Engine Optimization Company.
- Responsible for over 10 clients in various sectors and all of their online marketing.
IDF, IL 2006-2009
Paratrooper, Reconnaissance officer at the Elite academy of "Gadsar"
· Trained Over 1000 soldiers at the academy; responsible for the lives of at least 100 soldiers during any given week of training.
Second Class graduate of SEO Course, SEO College (SEO Israel Sister Firm) Tel-Aviv, IL, 2009
- Over 100 reviews and awards from Channel 10, Calcalist, nana10, and more regarding the success of MeZeZe.
- I was chosen to lecture about entrepreneurship at the Tel-Aviv University as part of StarTAU meetup.