I prepared software architecture specifications for major clients. I analyzed requirements and provided technical solution options for client's review. I acted as software quality lead and delivered standard solutions used internally by all Capgemini UK delivery teams.
- I am currently working as a Non-Functional Requirements lead architect for Thomas Cook Globe project. In this role I am responsible for defining performance testing strategy, monitoring delivered code for performance, creating static code analysis automated procedures and outlining continuous integration procedures. I work directly with the client infrastructure team and manage a team of developers and Solaris and DB administrators.
- Designed and built an integrated message notification solution for EDF Energy. Started as software quality lead, promoted best practices and approaches for measuring and delivering top quality software. My unit test approach allows delivering high quality software using less testing resources in the end.
- I was working as a leading member of performance tuning and middleware design team for FSA GABRIEL project, which is used by all financial organizations in UK. The solution is delivered on Solaris using whole stack of Oracle/BEA Weblogic products (Portal, Weblogic Integration, AquaLogic Service Bus, Aqualogic DSP), and my role was to analyse performance options and recommend viable solutions. My suggestions allowed increase of application load capacity for at least 30% while reducing response times by 50%.
- Before that I was leading Continuous Integration team on FSA GABRIEL project. I was responsible for leading the team of 4 people located in India, and for maintaining the successful build of a project. I help project manager to integrate Agile methodology (unit testing and coverage, continuous integration) into RUP based project. I created a standard build template for nine sub-projects and fully automated build/release procedure of distributed SOA application for various environments. I worked close with client and solution architect in order to simplify deployment processes and ensure code quality.
- I designed business rules processing engine for Welsh European Funding Office which allowed fast execution of reusable business procedures. I worked on client facing workshops, and applied my experience to help project manager to estimate time and effort required to create secure and reliable solution for integration between Filenet Workflow Engine and Websphere backend. I also helped infrastructure team to secure Websphere 6 production environment and to do initial setup of the continuous integration environment using CruiseControl and Maven 2.0. That was first and very successful application of continuous integration methodology in Capgemini UK.
I worked on energy trading solution for a EDF Energy. After participating on various client workshops and working closely to PMO, I proposed three possible solutions for a client's problem, which allowed cutting development and production costs by different degrees. The chosen solution cut production costs by 30%.