Full Time Student
May 2012 - Dec 2013
Assitant Preschool Teacher
Open Door Ministries Preschool
- Cleaned and organized classroom thoroughly
- Checked children in and out, communicated with parents
- Provided a safe and fun environment for children
- Knew where each child was developmentally and catered to educational needs
- Planned 1 lesson per week
Aug 2015 - May 2018
Masters in Biblical Counseling
Dallas Theological Seminary
- Work to complete necessary courses and hours to receive counseling license.
Aug 2010 - May 2014
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Colorado Christian University
- Completed classes pertaining to human development, physiology, psychology and faith as well as abnormal psychology.
- Completed basic biblical studies classes.
- Participated in the following extra-curricular activities: voice lessons, piano lessons, choir, and leading worship at local church.
- Self-taught myself piano at age of 14
- Took lessons for 2 years at Colorado Christian University
- Play almost every Sunday at Waxahachie Bible Church
- Self-taught myself guitar at age of 14
- Took a guitar class when I was 15
- Led worship at Salt Church in Boulder, Colorado while in college
- I have been around music my entire life as both of my parents are involved with music
- Received voice lessons while in college
- Took a couple of music classes, including music theory, while in college