Responsible for running a multi-million dollar business for Abercrombie and Fitch. I support the company vision through ownership and accountability for the visual merchandise presentation of the store by driving the store visual team to execute their job duties and creating a fun, challenging, and rewarding culture.
- Downhill skiing
- College Football/Basketball
A hardworking individual seeking a full time challenging position in a growing company that is innovative and seeks to employ my extensive management, customer service and financial skills to achieve defined goals and contribute to company growth.
Jun 2013 - Present
Abercrombie & Fitch
- Supervise 50+ employees including assistant managers, sales associates and impact team personnel.
- Reports to District Manager within a high volume mall environment, reaching weekly sales volumes in excess of$40,000
- Responsible for hiring, training and evaluating all part-time associates.
- Train and develop Managers in Training and Assistant Managers for further advancement.
- Created a loss prevention plan that lowered shrink from 40 to 22 units lost per week..
- Positively influenced morale and implemented company directives that were not being adhered to previously.
- Effectively changed the internal culture of this location for continued success.
- Review and analyze current and past sales reports in order to positively impact sales and profitability.
Sep 2011 - Jun 2013
- Execute and support company business objectives
- Ensure brand concepts are represented as directed
- Ensure proper timely processing and placement of merchandise
- Overall hands-on training and development of store visual team.
- Collaborate with Store Manager to integrate both operational and visual objectives
- Drive a fun, exciting and rewarding culture within the visual team
Sep 2010 - Sep 2011
- Supervised associates in sales, inventory receipt and reconciling cash receipts
- Prepared weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines
- Promoted customer service by ensuring associates were greeting and assisting customers; responding to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner
- Performed all financial activities effectively and in accordance with policy including cash handling and reporting, price changes and merchandise handling
- Administered all operational activities, including inventory receipt/dispatch, daily replenishment of floor merchandise levels, and execution and preparation of physical inventories
- Assisted in recruiting, hiring, and development of store associates; provided feedback to Store Manager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations
Aug 2009 - Jan 2010
Financial Services Representative
For over a century, TFG has been an industry leader serving clients throughout North Carolina and Virginia. As an agency of New England Financial (aMetLifecompany), I represented one of the oldest and strongest financial institutions in the country.
- Established a client base using various prospecting methods
- Performed financial needs analysis to help identify the client's specific financial/insurance needs.
- Provided ongoing customer service by continually reviewing client's financial strategies
- Sold and serviced products offered by or through MetLife
Aug 2005 - May 2009
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
* Active member of FMA(Financial Management Association) and AMA(American Marketing Association).
*Attended R.I.S.E. Global Student Investment Forum
-The World's largest student investment forum.
*Member of Delta Zeta Sorority