To be a competitive professional working with the best of my knowledge and have an ability to contribute to the growth of the organization through progressive learning and continuous improvement. Give priority to the organization’s needs, get the satisfaction of my work & be a part of the team that works dynamically towards the growth of the organization.
I declare that the information give above is true to best of my belief and conviction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordination with sales team and setting up the campaigns, making sure the campaign/ads are live, if not trouble shoot the issues with the help of technical team, generate reports and control the pacing of ad-delivery, helping accounting team to invoice the campaign without any issues.
- Responsibilities include Ad-Trafficking, Campaign Management, Generate Reports, Trouble Shooting and Helping Accounting Team for final/monthly invoice of the campaign.
- Trouble Shooting: Troubleshoot various Ad Serving problems (like not Displaying/Loading on the site, not clicking through to advertiser’s website, conflicting ads and Discrepancy issues etc…)
- Reporting: Generate reports and Analysing (Familiar with reporting systems like DFP, DFA, Atlas, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder, PointRoll, Mediaplex, etc...).
- Optimizations: Based on the reports apply optimizations for under/over delivering CPM/CPC ads.
- Final Invoice: Helping the account team for final/monthly billing.
Worked in Carrick House Nursing Home. (January 25, 2010 to 12 June 2011), 61 Northwick Avenue,Kenton, Harrow,Middlesex HA3 0AU, London, UK. as a Nursing Administrator.
§Build positive active relationships with clients especially those who you keyword for
§Applies the knowledge of nursing principles and skills exercising judgment in the delegation of duties to team members.
§Assists in planning, Directing and coordinating the procedures.