To be a competitive professional working with the best of my knowledge and have an ability to contribute to the growth of the organization through progressive learning and continuous improvement. Give priority to the organization’s needs, get the satisfaction of my work & be a part of the team that works dynamically towards the growth of the organization.
You can also download my CV in MS Word format.
I am a Google-Adwords expert.
Very good knowledge and experience in HTML
Trafficking different types of creative’s for the publisher support (DFP) and troubleshooting the ads.
Three pulse years of very good experience in Adobe Photoshop
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Double Click (DFA,DFP)
- Inventory management (working closely with clients to achieve their CTR, CPM goals and increase their ROI)
- Able to work on different kind of ads like Rich Media expandable ads, floating ads, video ads, third party ads, with different ad sizes.
- Troubleshooting and alerting clients via chats, e-mails or calls.
- Ad Trafficking and Campaign Management.
- Delivering to client with accurate and error free work with estimated turnaround time.
- Automation of reports from the server and release to sales representatives and operation management.
- Problem determination and resolution within agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Managing the final reporting of the campaigns which includes invoicing the budget of the campaigns over the period of time the campaign runs.
- Managing projects assigned by client (NY Region) and keep updating about the status of the project to clients through e-mails and calls.
- Checking for issues of the creatives and fixing them as per the criteria.
- Responsible for checking the quality of team’s deliverables.
- Trafficking different types of creative’s for the publisher support (DFP) and troubleshooting the ads.
- Complete involvement in Quality check for the team’s work.
- Coordinating between the clients and production resources and passing the knowledge which is educated by the clients.
I declare that the information give above is true to best of my belief and conviction.
Nov 2011 - Present
Client Service Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordination with sales team and setting up the campaigns, making sure the campaign/ads are live, if not trouble shoot the issues with the help of technical team, generate reports and control the pacing of ad-delivery, helping accounting team to invoice the campaign without any issues.
- Responsibilities include Ad-Trafficking, Campaign Management, Generate Reports, Trouble Shooting and Helping Accounting Team for final/monthly invoice of the campaign.
- Trouble Shooting: Troubleshoot various Ad Serving problems (like not Displaying/Loading on the site, not clicking through to advertiser’s website, conflicting ads and Discrepancy issues etc…)
- Reporting: Generate reports and Analysing (Familiar with reporting systems like DFP, DFA, Atlas, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder, PointRoll, Mediaplex, etc...).
- Optimizations: Based on the reports apply optimizations for under/over delivering CPM/CPC ads.
- Final Invoice: Helping the account team for final/monthly billing.
Jan 2010 - Jun 2011
Carrick House Nursing Home.
Worked in Carrick House Nursing Home. (January 25, 2010 to 12 June 2011), 61 Northwick Avenue,Kenton, Harrow,Middlesex HA3 0AU, London, UK. as a Nursing Administrator.
§Build positive active relationships with clients especially those who you keyword for
§Applies the knowledge of nursing principles and skills exercising judgment in the delegation of duties to team members.
§Assists in planning, Directing and coordinating the procedures.