Technical Writer (Service Bulletin)
Sonovision Aetos Technical Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Primarily involved in creating Service Bulletin particularly for Normal SBs. Made SBs for different ATAs and work profile.
- Good familiarization to international aerospace standards: ATA 100, iSpec2200, S1000D and
- Writing the assembly and disassembly procedures following ASD STE 100.
- Majorly working on legacy SBs (conversion from ATA iSpec 2200 to AS1000D standards).
- Working with exploded views of the equipment and describing its assembly/disassembly
modification procedures in Service Bulletin.
- Used source documents and information that included technical specifications, blueprints, engineering drawings, engineering illustrations and subject matter experts.
- Knowledge of Common Source Data Base (CSDB) and PTC Publisher.
- Spotting of illustration callouts using lso drawings.
- Peer review / quality analysis of the entire technical content written by the team before submission to client.
- Interacts with customers and internal development team to identify and describe best practices.
- Maintained an on-going dialogue with technical users and quality assurance personnel to measure the effectiveness of technical instructions.