- Make quality products ensuring they meet our high-end standards
- Train and supervise production team
- Lead by example, act as a role model for the team
- Create weekly schedule to ensure adequate staffing and production levels
- Maintain appropriate levels of inventory for raw and finished product
- Prepare and handle all incoming and outgoing shipments of raw materials and finished goods
- Ensure working areas are maintained cleaned and work environment meets ServSafe regulations
- Supervise clients and sell products at special events and directly to store owners.
- Maintain fluid communication with case managers and client services personnel in order to support women participants of the program
PineApple Solution Staffing
Preside over the production of goods.
- Analyze and reduce costs.
- Order appropriate materials.
- Ensure products are created on time.
- Test machines for disrepair and malfunctions.
- Set and meet production goals.
- Purchase and calibrate machines.
- Hire, train, and supervise workers.
- Correct problems on production line.
- Maximize the production process to lower costs.
- Change production levels and staffing on different product lines to minimize inventory levels.
- Monitor product standards.
- Oversee one or more areas or an entire plant.
- Implement and oversee quality control programs.
- Implement training programs.
- Work with outside suppliers to increase quality of raw materials.
- Coordinate with different departments in the manufacturing plant.
- Work with the financial departments to come up with a budget and spending plan.
- Manage communication lines with managers, suppliers, and procurement departments.
- Keep abreast of new technology that can be used in the production process.
- Approve expenditures for supplies and materials.
- Develop production schedules and duty assignments.
- Ensure compliance with workplace safety programs.
- Cross-train worker teams for maximum production flexibility.
- plan a production schedule for the job
- implement and control the production schedule
- review and adjust the schedule where needed
- determine the human resources required
- determine the material resources required
- manage human and material resources to meet production targets
- make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement
- work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations
- ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to
- ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- set product quality standards
- monitor quality standards of products
- implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
- analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems
- determine and implement improvements to the production process
- prepare and maintain production reports
- monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
- estimate production costs
- manage production budgets
- implement cost control programs
- ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management
Jan 2010Dec 2014
Cosmetic Essence Innovation
- overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- working out the human and material resources needed;
- drafting a timescale for the job;
- estimating costs and setting the quality standards;
- monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes;
- liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals;
- ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- supervising and motivating a team of workers;
- reviewing worker performance;
- identifying training needs.
Bayshore Vinyl Inc
- operate different types of forklifts
- worked with different lifts to provide the quality service our company could offer
- build and allocate pallets
- Compl with SAP (R/3) system for warehouse management
- Maintain reactors temperature
- Combine proper chemicals by keeping melt pressure
Inbound Operation Manager
- Supervise the receiving,storing, and packing of merchandise
- Maintain stock records and schedule
- Lead and direct the work of others to plan and accomplish goals
- Ensure equipment and facility is continuously maintained above A.I.B. food-grade standards
- Manage Assigned resources
- Follow company S. O. P
- Operate reach truck , cherry pickers and E. P. J.
C&S Wholesale Grocers
- operate different types of forklifts and attachments
- created and maintained company stock pallets for out shipment and benefits of management
- updated inventory database with new merchandise and supplies
University of Phoenix
Microsoft Office Power Point
Microsoft office Excel
Microsoft office word
operate different types of forklifts and attachments.
- Delivered Training to over 400 staff
- Improved Up-time to 85% from 60%
- Ran Operation consistently between 110% and 123% Efficiency
- Increased Quality by 30%
- Author Operating procedures
- Extensive experience directing Production, Quality, Safety and Cost Control for large production area.
- Proven ability to design and enhance processes in support of continuous improvement programs.
- Deployed spot audits and root-cause analysis including remedial actions.
- Managed various root cause failure analysis investigations in response to safety and equipment failures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, recognized for seamlessly working with customer teams to identify and resolve quality and process issues.
- Expertise in production includes inventory management, safety, quality improvement, operations, scheduling and preventative maintenance.
- Managed raw materials inventory by coordinating with vendors.
- Demonstrated track record in training, mentoring and motivating teams to improve overall productivity and performance.
- Documented work procedures and processes for staff resources.
- Resolved customer complaints by visiting client plants and collaborating with engineers to identify cause of issues.
- Created production scheduling system with periodic cost forecasting capability.
- Strong understanding of ISO 9000 requirements and certifications.
- basketball pickup games with local friends or local leagues
- New technology
- spending time with the family