Market Research, Data Analysis, Computer Science, Advanced Computing Methods, Quantum Computing
Highly skilled and reliable I.T professional with exceptional problem solving abilities and a successful track record in a variety of computer services, sales, and business administration duties. Extensive I.T knowledge & technical experience, with proven results of meeting and exceeding goals, quotas, objectives, and expectations within any enviroment.
To obtain long-term technical, sales, or administrative position with room for advancement in a reputable I.T. orginzation. Furthermore, to apply the broad variety of skills I have acquired throughout my career within an organization that values professionalism, creativity, innovative thinking, and positive results.
Provided direct sales services as an idependant contractor for one of the largest news publications in Illinois. Consistantly exceeded monthly sales quotas.
- Customer Support
- Door to Door sales
- Inside & Outside Sales
Conducted qualitative market research for multiple large corporations including Toyota, Disney, and Lexus.
- Advanced Market Research
- Customer Satisfaction Analysis
- Survey Administration
- Data Management
Apr 2007 - Present
Owner/ Technician/ IT Consultant
Alpha Computer Services
Securing contracts for, and providing the following services & support to commercial, residential, and corporate clients.
- Comercial Networking Infrastucture Planning & Implemetation.
- Data management & security
- Hardware Trouble Shooting, Replacement, & Repair
- Virtual & Onsite Malware, Spyware, and Virus Removal
- Help Desk Support
- Market Research
- BPO Solutions
- I.T. Consulting
- Desktop & Laptop Sales
- Software & Licensing Sales
Aug 2007 - Jun 2011
Maintained 3.8 GPA
- Awarded Student of the quarter Winter Quarter 2008
- Elected Secretary Treasurer of Student Council 2007-2008
- Elected Vice President of Student Council 2008-2009
- Skills U.S.A Competitor