Regional Field Services Manager
Responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of multimillion dollar, business critical communication networks for public safety, public utility and transportation customers in North and South America.
- Leading teams and collaborating with a diverse group of managers, technicians, engineers and construction professionals with an array of skills and expertise.
- Evolving the regional Field Services team to “best in class” by implementing workforce, performance, knowledge, tool and quality management strategies and practices.
- Refining the scheduling practices with a focus on planning, allocation and utilization that has generated reduced deployment costs and decreased time on site.
- Gained efficiency and improved margins by restructuring the Field Services teams to better align talent with our core service offerings and implemented 3rd party fulfillment for workload peaks.
- Driving down the cost of poor quality by implementing installation standards, in process inspections, final quality audits, root cause analysis reviews and continuous improvement sessions.
- Slashed the subcontractor pool by half, curtailed change orders and currently creating an itemized price baseline by creating a subcontract management function to prequalify, onboard, score and oversee subcontract companies.
- Shifting Field Service Engineers to become "trusted field advisors" for our customers by creating a knowledge transfer process, delivering product knowledge at the point of service and tethering field employees to subject matter experts before and during field deployments.
- Delivering a superior services experience by improving field deployment planning, ensuring a single deployment, managing on site issue recovery and maintaining overall quality control.
- Achieving "Operational Awareness" by implementing cloud based mobile apps, dashboards and business data solutions for all aspects of the Engineer, Furnish, Install and Test (EFIT) phases of our projects.