Program Manager | Deployment Services
Crafted the business strategies, tools and training that were used by the North American Deployment Services business unit to provide the smooth on time delivery of multimillion dollar telecommunications equipment throughout the United States.
- Reduced deployment costs by improving the resource management policies, deployment techniques, strategies, data systems and business intelligence.
- Identified gaps in remote installation projects and implemented a mobile job progress reporting solution that generated substantial reductions in delays and downtime.
- Doubled installation quality results by designing a Total Quality Control framework and tools that reduced failures and emphasized defect prevention and inspection.
- Stabilized resource utilization fluctuations, refined employee level loading methods and improved backfill plans by launching forecasting tools and leading demand planning initiatives.
- Eliminated subcontractor billing overruns and reduced outsourced material costs by overhauling and upgrading the Subcontract Management database and associated “on demand” reports.
- Delivered an occasionally connected Firm Price Quoting & Inventory Management solution for external partners that simplified and streamlined the quoting and inventory management process.
- Refined, improved and delivered mobile training solutions for both internal and external labor forces that increased productivity, workmanship and craft skillsets.
- Achieved overall Operational Awareness through a series of projects to create reporting dashboards, ETL models, SQL linked servers and improved data integrity policies.